miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

My experience in the Retirement Home


By María Fernanda Ornelas de la Piedra. 

This experience was one of the greatest things in my life, most of the time I spent there, I was with Cristina Márquez, Adolfo Márquez and Francisca Reyes “Yaya”, she is 110 years old but she is very active and beautiful.

They are all very nice and I enjoyed very much the time I spent there. I gave “Yaya” a body lotion and she was very excited. She told Mildred and I that she was in the Carranza and Villa Revolution and she also was in the Cristeros Revolution.

Cristina and Adolfo told us how they met and where they worked, also that they  some ailments so they came here to live here with Adolfo’s son. Both conversations were very interesting and fun.
“Yaya” sang and told us a joke. She does it very well. We did some exercises with all grandparents, we sang and danced.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario